How to lose 20 pounds in 3 months:
1) 500 calorie deficit per day.
2) 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day.
3) Drink at least half your body weight in ounces of water daily.
4) Get 7-8 hours of sleep per day.
5) Walk 12,000 steps per day.
6) Lift heavy weights 3x per week.
7) Eliminate alcohol.
Not doing any of these?
Start with one. Any one. Pick the easiest one for you and do it for a week. Then pick another and continue the process week by week. This is called habit stacking.
Weight loss becomes manageable when you break it down into realistic, actionable steps.
Want some help and accountability? Click here to schedule a Free No Sweat Intro Consultation.